Our custom facials are designed to assist you with:
- Acne-Prone Skin
- Sun-Damaged Skin
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Acne Scarring
- Pore Reduction
- Brown Spots and Pigmentation
Benefits of Regular Facials
Regular facial treatments and the right skincare regimen and products can quickly improve your skin’s overall appearance. Because your skin is unique, we offer a variety of facials and corrective skin treatments which will be individually customized just for your skincare needs. Treatment time for most facials is 45 minutes although extra time is added for you to dress. Facials can be enhanced with peels, dermaplaning, argon, and electrical current to help treat acne.
Facials powered by Epionce® Skin Care
Epionce clinical studies are performed:
- By nationally recognized independent research organizations
- With trained clinical investigators
- On finished, consumer-ready product
- Conducted on human volunteers
- Peer-reviewed by dermatologists
Independent clinical studies have shown:
- 91% visible improvement in radiance and clarity
- 64% visible improvement in skin texture
- 38% visible improvement in fine lines
- 33% visible improvement in wrinkles
Frequently Asked Questions
Each facial on its own is approximately 45 minutes. It is a custom facial so duration time varies.
We recommend facials done once a month to maintain your skin's health.
Facials are recommended every 4-6 weeks to achieve optimal results based on your skin care goals.
Anyone of any age! There are regimens for all skin types, regardless of age or skin condition.
YES! We recommend dermaplaning prior to a facial. It will help all products absorb into the skin, giving you better results! We can also do toxin injections after as well.