Epionce Skin Care
Science-backed Powerful Medical-grade Skin Care
Founded on 20 years of knowledge and experience, Epionce provides cosmeceutical, medical-grade skin care products. With over 12 independent clinical studies conducted on their products, results show the products may help prevent signs of aging as well as treat common skin conditions. Backed by scientific research, Epionce products feature unique therapeutic and patent-pending formulations. Powerful ingredients work to strengthen the skin's natural defenses while repairing and restoring damaged areas. Their results-driven line specifically works to help delay and reverse aging and targets conditions such as acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
What can Epionce Skin Care do for your skin?
Using gentle ingredients and antioxidants, Epionce can bring out your natural beauty by:
- Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
- Evening out dark spots and discoloration
- Improving the moisture barrier of dry and scaly skin
- Reduce blemishes and treat acne
Epionce clinical studies are performed:
- By nationally recognized independent research organizations
- With trained clinical investigators
- On finished, consumer-ready product
- Conducted on human volunteers
- Peer-reviewed by dermatologists
Independent clinical studies have shown:
- 91% visible improvement in radiance and clarity
- 64% visible improvement in skin texture
- 38% visible improvement in fine lines
- 33% visible improvement in wrinkles
Frequently Asked Questions
Botanicals found in Epionce products help improve visible skin aging without irritation experienced from harsh ingredients. Key ingredients like apple, date, flax and meadowfoam extracts gently address a variety of skin concerns, including photoaging and fine lines and wrinkles as well as leading retinoids.
Epionce Renewals have been expertly formulated with a combination of hyaluronic acid and botanical sources of lipids, so the skin maintains an important balance of water and oil. The added benefit is these multitasking moisturizers aren't limited to hydration, but Renewals are the core of an anti-aging regimen.
In a clinical study assessing a leading acne product versus Purifying Spot Gel, the Epionce acne spot treatment cleared blemishes faster and was favored by study participants due to its elegant and gentle formulation. It even won a NewBeauty Magazine award for “Best Acne Spot Treatment”!